6 Best WordPress Survey Plugins to Utilize
When visitors come to your website, you want to ensure that their experience is memorable. From your content to your graphic layouts, all items should be of the highest quality to ensure that they will come back for more.
Feedback is also incredibly valuable, as some visitors may have suggestions to improve your website. That’s why it is crucial to utilize WordPress survey plugins for your site.
These survey tools can offer the critical feedback needed to make your website and or business grow. Here are six fantastic WordPress Survey Plugins that will help turn your website around in no time.
SurveyFunnel is a responsive WordPress survey plugin for creating surveys, polls, questionnaires, and getting feedback. It has been designed to create curiosity amongst your website visitors and pull them into filling a survey or quiz info, ultimately leading to an increase in conversions rates and overall profits.
All of the quiz/survey functionality is entirely intuitive. All you need to do is configure the settings, enter your survey questions, add your autoresponder info and you’re all set.
Some of the features of SurveyFunnel:
• Unlimited real-time surveys to gain as much information as possible
• Integration with all significant mailing services
• Create lead generation forms to capture leads
This plugin allows endless customizations for you to implement on your website. Visual appeal is at the forefront of design here, and Modal Survey doesn’t skip out. This plugin has social media integration that allows you to track survey feedback in real time through social media, such as Facebook and Twitter. Here are some great features to the program that make it unique:
• It provides graphic elements and charts that help with data presentation.
• A customizable profile for everyone who participates in a survey.
• Progress bars to track survey goals.
This is a premium service that offers fantastic features for the user to implement on their website. However, it’s recommended to start with a trial version first to ensure that it’s the right fit for you. Here are some key highlights of Ignite Feedback:
• Advanced targeting to help find the right people to participate in surveys
• Allows poll sharing in real time.
• Interactive pop-ups on the site to grabs your visitor’s attention.
Feedback cat focuses on one area rather than many and excels in its execution of this method. This is a plugin to install and can be considered a great tool to use for your site. Here are some key features:
• The UI provides a user-friendly and charming visual approach for new visitors and returning ones.
• Sends email notifications with information that has been received from the survey.
• Easy to use, requires very little coding knowledge.
The cream of the crop, eForm is one of the best premium survey plugins out there on the market. With a sleep interface and much more, this is the must-have for any serious web developer.
• Timers can be added to allow surveys to pop up during certain times, like when the website’s reach peak traffic.
• Survey plugin is integrated with payment systems, such as PayPal.
• Features built-in animations for more visual appeal.
Finally, Advanced Poll for WordPress is another fantastic survey plugin that will allow you to get the feedback you need with little effort. This plugin is easy to install and maintain and can be efficiently used by developers of all levels.
Here are some highlights for this plugin:
• Incredibly easy to get started with.
• Professional security options to avoid scammers.
• Different methods of implementation with either built-in widgets or shortcode.
No matter what size website you have, there will always be room for feedback. Make sure you utilize one of the fantastic survey tools to get your website and business moving in the right direction.